How to send your pictures and story ideas to YOCee
You draw or paint? You shoot pictures? Have any story ideas to share with our reporters?
Here is how to reach us / send in your works and pics:
Email scanned copy of your drawing / painting to email@example.com
DOs and DON’Ts:
- DO tell us about you – your name, class, school, your parent’s contact phone number and email address.
- DO mail us a high resolution scanned copy of the drawing.
- DO send a declaration in the email that the drawing / painting was done by you.
- DON’T send the artworks done by anybody other than you!
E-mail photos in original size to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOs and DON’Ts:
- DON’T put yourself or anyone else in danger, while attempting to take photos.
- DON’T break any laws / regulations.
- DON’T attach more than three photos to one e-mail.
- DON’T ever copy / download from the Internet.
- DO get permission from your parent or guardian before sending us your pictures.
- DO include some background info about you – your full name, age, class and school.
- DO include a parent or guardian’s telephone number so we can ring to check if case of any clarification before we use the photo.
- DO send a declaration in the email that the photo was taken by you.
- DO send the details of where and when the photo was taken.
E-mail a short description of the news / events you want to share with the readers of YOCee to email@example.com
- DO tell us who you are – your name, class, school, your parent’s contact phone number and email address.
- DO tell us in advance if you want to share the info regarding an event.
- DO Know your story and anticipate questions from us in case we need more details
- DON’T mail ideas on hearsay.
- DON’T copy from any copyright material online / print.
In contributing to YOCee you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material on the website as appropriate we think.
We will endeavour to publish your name alongside your drawing / photo / story idea on YOCee.