Do you love speaking to people, attending events and writing? Here is an internship opportunity that you might check during the summer holidays.
Be a Summer Intern at YOCee.
The interns report and write articles, edit copy, take photographs, shoot and edit video, create graphics and design on multiple platforms. You will be doing field reporting from your neighbourhood, speak to people of different interests and file reports from wherever you are.
Who can apply:
- Should live in Chennai
- Students in
Summerholidays after 10th standard, 12th standard or 1st year of degreecourse.
- Should be available for at least a period of 6 weeks between April and May 2019.
- Should have an interest for news, knowledge of current events, good written and verbal communication abilities.
What will you get:
- Learn basic news reporting and writing
- Work on editing, proofreading, image editing and publishing on the website
- Certificate on successful completion and some goodies!
- An opportunity for students of class 11 and 12, to continue to be a Student Reporter for a year after the intership.
How to apply:
Fill out the form below and hit ‘Submit’.
This is NOT a ‘Job’ or ‘Paid work’.
Your application MUST have the consent of your parents, without which the application will not be considered.
When YOCee’s student reporters get busy, the team at YOCee’s small office takes up the role of the reporters, does the rounds, writes copies and files reports. The team also posts useful info and ePapers produced in-house.