Do you draw or paint? Do you shoot pictures? Have any story idea to share with the readers?
Here is how to reach us / send in your works and pics:
Email scanned copy of your drawing / painting to firstname.lastname@example.org
DOs and DON’Ts:
- DO tell us about you – your name, class, school, your parent’s contact phone number and email address.
- DO mail us a high resolution scanned copy of the drawing.
- DO send a declaration in the email that the drawing / painting was done by you.
- DON’T send the artworks done by anybody other than you!
E-mail photos in original size to: email@example.com
DOs and DON’Ts:
- DON’T put yourself or anyone else in danger while attempting to take photos.
- DON’T break any laws / regulations.
- DON’T attach more than three photos to one e-mail.
- DON’T ever copy / download from the Internet.
- DO get permission from your parent or guardian before sending us your pictures.
- DO include some background info about you – your full name, age, class and school.
- DO include a parent or guardian’s telephone number so we can contact to check in case of any clarification before we use the photo.
- DO send a declaration in the email that the photo was taken by you.
- DO send the details of where and when the photo was taken.
E-mail a short description of the news / events you want to share with the readers of YOCee to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DO tell us who you are – your name, class, school, your parent’s contact phone number and email address.
- DO tell us in advance if you want to share the info regarding an event.
- DO know your story and anticipate questions from us in case we need more details
- DON’T mail ideas on hearsay.
- DON’T copy from any copyright material online / print.
In contributing to YOCee you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material on the website as appropriate we think.
We will endeavour to publish your name alongside your drawing / photo / story idea on YOCee.
If your report qualifies for publication, you will be eligible to receive a certificate of having published on YOCee!