Student Reporters for 2013 – 14
The list of Student Reporters selected for the year 2013-14 is published below.
We received 89 applications for the Student Reporter Programme announced on this website on May 5, 2013. The deadline to receive applications was May 26, 2013.
The selection is based on the the basic language skills exhibited in the sample report required to be submitted along with the application and the interests of the applicants mentioned in their application.
List of Student Reporter selected for 2013 – 14:
1. Abhirami A, Chettinad Vidyashram
2. Aditi Nichani, Landy Andal School
3. Aditya Sharma, Bharat Senior Sec. School
4. Aditya Narayanan S, Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Taylors Road
5. Aishwaraya D Kalro, Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram
6. Aishwarya V, Vidyodaya
7. Aparna Sivaram, Arsha Vidya Mandir
8. Diya Teresa B, St. Ursula’s Hr. Sec. School
9. Gayathri Aravind, GRT Matric. Hr. Sec. School
10. Harishreya V, DAV Senior Sec. School
11. Haritha B, Lalaji Memorial Omega International School
12. Kaviya K Dilip, Kendriya Vidyalaya, IIT-Madras
13. Keerthana M, S.B.O.A School & Junior College
14. Kripa G, G.T. Aloha Vidhya Mandir
15. Lakshman Raj S, Vellammal Mat. Hr. Sec. School
16. Maya Christina Sethuraman, Chennai Public School
17. Pavithra G, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Meenambakkam
18. Shakti R, Pon Vidyashram, Valasarawakkam
19. Soham Bhadra, Bhavan’s Rajaji Vidyashram
20. Soundarya R, DAV Senior Sec. School, Gopalapuram
21. Swati Hemant, P.S. Senior Sec. School
22. Tejaswini Vijay, Vidyamandir
23. Thirupthika G G, PSBB Millennium
24. Varsha Ram B, Sri Sankara Sen. Sec. School
25. Varsha S, Kendriya Vidyalaya Annanagar
1. Advay Anand, Sunshine Chennai Sen. Sec. School
2. Ananya Balaji, Sri Sankara Sen. Sec. School
3. Harsit R, PSBB-KK Nagar
4. Ranjani G, The Hindu Sen. Sec. School, Indira Nagar
5. Sanjna Vivek, Bala Vidya Mandir
Student Reporters continuing from the previous year’s programme:
The student reporters who were part of the programme last year and have opted to continue in the current year have been separately intimated.
Instructions & Programme details:
All the student reporters selected for the programme are sent a link to the Programme Blog. The details of topics and training that will be imparted during the programme are listed for each fortnight on the blog. The tentative schedule of periodical meetings is also given.
YOCee wishes all the student reporters a wonderful year of learning, writing, experiencing and working with reporters and journalists!